CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
The Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI), University of Benin, Benin City in collaboration with UNIBEN Research Training Team on Malaria (URTTM) presents a 5-Day Virtual Workshop titled “Malaria Elimination: Priorities for Training and Research in Africa”.
URTTM was established to champion multidisciplinary research for malaria eradication in Africa and is an offshoot of the Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Innovation (CERHI), University of Benin, Benin City.
The workshop objectives include:
- Updating participants on the current state of malaria elimination strategies in Africa
- Identifying the research gaps for malaria eradication in Africa
- Building a consensus for malaria research and training needs in Africa
Highlights of the workshop include:
- Epidemiology and Clinical Management of Malaria
- Genetics and Genomics of Malaria Control
- Drugs Discovery for malaria control
- Strengthening Malaria Research
- Identification of malaria research and training gaps
Date: April 12 – 16, 2021
Time: 10.00am Daily
Who Should Attend
Researchers and scientists from Universities (including the World Bank Africa Centres of Excellence in West, Central and East African regions) and Research Institutions, postgraduate students working on malaria, and policy makers in the fields of malaria control, prevention and eradication.
How to Register:
Participants should click on the link below to register for the workshop.
Click this link: https://bit.ly/3sCoFwm